This annual summer program is designed to encourage kids, youth, teens and adults to read, read, read. Join the summer fun and sign up!
For more information about each reading program please click one of the buttons below:
- May 29th – Online registration begins!
- June 4th – First day to check-in and receive a prize for meeting goals.
- June 25th – Last day to register for the challenge.
- June 29th – Last day to turn in reading logs for an entry into the grand prize drawing.
The Summer Reading Program is made possible through the generous support of the Friends of the Dalton-Whitfield County Public Library, the Friends of the Chatsworth-Murray County Public Library, the Calhoun-Gordon County Public Library and community sponsors below:
- Ice Castle Inc.
- Mama Wilson’s
- Home Depot
- Veritas Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
- Great American Cookies
- Cheesecake Heaven
- Paper Princes
- The Chop Shop
- Dalton Falls Golf & Laser Tag
- Barnes & Noble at Hamilton Place
- The Creative Arts Guild
- Waffle House
- Krispy Kreme
- La Esperanza
- Raspberry Row
- The Battlegrounds Games & Comics
- Creative Discovery Museum
- Tate’s Automotive
- Love Empanadas
- Retro Bowl
- Friends of the Dalton-Whitfield County Public Library
- Friends of the Calhoun-Gordon County Public Library
- Friends of the Chatsworth-Murray County Public Library