- This event has passed.
Storytime – Trick-or-Treat — Kids
Open to all ages. We read 2-3 stories with a craft or activity following.
- August 17th – Fun in the Sun
- August 24th – Things That Go
- August 31st – Books with Twist Endings
- September 7th – What’s Cooking
- September 14th – Ahoy, Pirates!
- September 21st – Ms. Lizzy’s Favorites
- September 28th – Hispanic Heritage Month (English/Spanish bilingual program)
- October 5th – Hello, Fall
- October 12th – Spiders and Bats
- October 19th – Monster Mashup
- October 26th – Trick or Read (wear your costume for library Trick-or-Treat!)
Disclaimer: All aspects of in-person programming are subject to change based on health crisis guidelines and procedures.