- This event has passed.
Kids Library Laboratory
Open to Pre-K – 5th grades. Join us on the third Monday each month to make a child-appropriate craft. Decorations are much more exciting when you make them yourself! Supplies provided.
- November 15th @ 4pm – Pine Cone Crafts: We’ll create some creative crafts with pine cones.
- December 20 @ 4pm – Snowy Day Art: We’ll make some creative snowy crafts!
- January 31 @ 4pm – Blubber Experiment: Learn about blubber and do a hibernation craft.
- February 21 @ 4pm – Kaleidoscopes: Make the world a little more colorful by making your very own kaleidoscope!
- March 21 @ 4pm – Gardening – Spring is here! Celebrate the new season by decorating your mini planters and pick out which seeds you’d like to grow for this season.
- April 18 @ 4pm – Lava Lamp – Explore density, chemical reactions, and states of matter with a DIY lava lamp.
- May 16 @ 4pm – Salt Dough Fossils – Make cool DIY dinosaur fossils from salt dough using dinosaur toys!
- Monday, June 13 @ 4 p.m. – Sink or Float – Make your own boat and see which one holds the most weight in the water!
- Monday, August 15 @ 4 p.m. – Bubble Wands – Learn how to make and decorate your own bubble wand.
- Monday, September 19 @ 4 p.m. – Straw Weaving – Learn to weave with straws to make a bookmark or bracelet.
- Monday, October 17 @ 4 p.m. – Will It Melt?: Spooky Edition – Test out what liquids will melt candy corn with us!
- Monday, November 14 @ 4 p.m. – Color Lab – Let’s breakdown some colors! We’re going to practice easy chromatography and see how the color we use are made up of different shades.
- Monday, December 12 @ 4 p.m. – Holiday Rocks – Use nail polish to paint rocks in whites, reds, and greens to create festive decorations for the holiday season.
Disclaimer: All aspects of in-person programming are subject to change based on health crisis guidelines and procedures.