- This event has passed.
We read 2 to 3 stories with a craft or activity following.
This program is designed for pre-K and elementary school learners, but all children are welcome!
- April 27th – NO STORY TIME (Good luck, Ms. Lizzy!)
- May 4th – NO STORY TIME (Join us for May the 4th Be With You Celebration!)
- May 11th – Chickens
- May 18th – Choose Your Own Adventure
- May 25th – School’s Out for Summer!
- June 6th – Who’s Ready to Rock?
- June 8th – Rapping with Dr. Seuss
- June 15th – Jungle Boogie
- June 22nd – We’ve Got Rhythm
- June 29th – Rockin’ in Our School Shoes
- July 6th – NO STORY TIME
- July 13th – Building
- July 20th – Happy Unbirthday!
- July 27th – Pajama Party (Wear your PJs!)
- August 3rd – Dog Days of Summer
- August 10th – Back to School
- August 17th – Knights and Castles
- August 24th – Brush Your Teeth
- August 31st – Camp Out
- November 2nd – Día de los Muertos Celebration
- November 9th – Turkeys
- November 16th – Recycle
- November 23rd – NO STORY TIME (Closed)
- November 30th – Acorns & Squirrels
- December 7th – Let’s write a letter
- December 14th – Santa Cow visits!
- December 21st – Gingerbread and cookies
- December 28th – Countdown to the new year!
New Date & Time for 2019: Tuesdays @ 5:00pm
- January 8th
- January 15th – Snow
- January 22nd – Get Well Soon
- January 29th