- This event has passed.
We read 2 to 3 stories with a craft or activity following.
This program is designed for pre-K and elementary school learners, but all children are welcome!
- January 8th
- January 15th – Snow
- January 22nd – Get Well Soon
- January 29th
- February 5th – Chinese New Year
- February 12th – Love & Kindness
- February 19th – Bundle up
- February 26th – Fairy Tale Fun
- March 5th – Hello, Goodbye
- March 12th – All Things Green
- March 19th – Puppies @ Work Party
- March 26th – Eric Carle
- April 2nd – Go Fly a Kite
- April 9th – National Library Week
- April 16th – Dinosaur Egg Hunt
- April 23rd – Rhythm and Rhyme
- April 30th – April Showers
- May 7th – May Flowers
- May 14th – Mystery Solvers
- May 21st – Puppets
- May 28th – Blast off to Summer!
- June 4th – Astronauts in Training
- June 11th – Stories in the Sky, Part 1: Constellations
- June 18th – Alien Invasion
- June 25th – The Solar System
- July 2nd – Camp Out Under the Stars
- July 9th – Stories in the Sky, Part 2: Folk Tales
- July 16th – Nocturnal Animals
- July 23rd – Wish Upon a Star