- This event has passed.
We read 2-3 stories mixed with songs and movement activities with crafts following. All children are welcome.
- April 4th – Books You Can Sing
- April 11th – Author Study: Nancy Tafuri
- April 18th – Play and Pretend
- April 25th – Trees: Arbor Day
- May 2nd – Cinco de Mayo
- May 9th – I Love My Mommy
- May 16th – Do I Have to Use My Manners?
- May 23rd – Memorial Day
- May 30th – Birthdays Are Fun!
- June 6th – Libraries Rock: Books
- June 13th – Libraries Rock: STEAM
- June 20th – Libraries Rock: Friends
- June 27th – Libraries Rock: Families
- July 3rd – What’s in the sky?
- July 11th – What’s in the woods?
- July 18th – What’s in the lake?
- July 25th – What’s on the mountain?
We will be hosting a second story time session at 2:30pm on Wednesdays during the Summer.