- This event has passed.
Paranormal Romance / Urban Fantasy Book Club — Adults
Open to 18 and older.
Join us for our first meeting of a book club focusing on the paranormal romance / urban fantasy genres! We will binge amazing reads and meet some authors who will join us via Zoom at some of our in-person meetings.
- January 12 @ 3pm – No book this month! We’ll be chatting about our favorite authors.
- February 9 @ 3pm – No book this month! We’ll be chatting about our favorite authors.
- March 9 @ 3pm – No book this month! We’ll be chatting about our favorite authors.
- April 13 @ 3pm – Come chat about your favorite authors and select a book for the following months.
- May 11 @ 3pm – Come chat about your favorite authors and select books for the following months.
- Wednesday, June 8 @ 3 p.m. – Dead Witch Walking by Kim Harrison – “Sexy bounty hunter and witch Rachel Morgan prowls the dark streets of Cincinnati, keeping tabs on the vampires and other creatures of the supernatural who prey on the city’s innocent and vulnerable inhabitants.” – Summary from PINES catalog.
- Wednesday, July 13 @ 3 p.m. – Rosemary and Rue by Seanan McGuire – “The world of Faerie never disappeared: it merely went into hiding, continuing to exist parallel to our own. […]The murder of Countess Evening Winterrose, one of the secret regents of the San Francisco Bay Area, pulls Toby back into the fae world. Unable to resist Evening’s dying curse, which binds her to investigate, Toby is forced to resume her old position as knight errant to the Duke of Shadowed Hills and begin renewing old alliances that may prove her only hope of solving the mystery…before the curse catches up with her.” – Back Cover Blurb
- Wednesday, August 10 @ 3 p.m. – No book this month! We’ll be chatting about or favorite authors.
Disclaimer: All aspects of in-person programming are subject to change based on health crisis guidelines and procedures.