- This event has passed.
Lunch Bunch Book Club — Adults
Open to ages 18 and older.
Bring a sack lunch to the library and gather to enjoy some book club fun. Each month we will pick a theme. Participants can share what they have learned and read in a fun and casual setting.
- January 28 @ 12:00 pm – Theme: Living Your Best Life — We cannot wait to see what tips, tricks, and wisdom is shared!
- February 25 @ 12:00 pm – Theme: Romance — Not sure what to read? Let us set you up on a book blind date!
- March 25 @ 11:00 am – Theme: Women who have made a difference — Celebrate Women’s History Month with this topic.
- April 22 @ 11:00 am – Theme: For the love of libraries and librarians — Read a book, fiction or nonfiction, about libraries or a librarian and help us celebrate libraries.
- May 27 @ 11:00 am – Theme: Mothers & their children — Read a book, fiction or nonfiction, about mothers, grandmothers, and/or a mother and child relationship in honor of Mother’s Day.
- Friday, June 17 @ 11 a.m. – Theme: Ocean/Beaches — Read a book, fiction or nonfiction, about oceans or beaches.
- Friday, July 15 @ 11 a.m. – Theme: Ocean/Beaches — Read a book, fiction or nonfiction, about oceans or beaches.
- Friday, August 26 @ 11 a.m. – Theme: Adapt This — Ever seen the movie or TV series adaptation of a book and never read the source material? Now is the time; enjoy, compare, and share! Need some ideas to get started?
- Killing Floor by Lee Child (Inspired Reacher on Amazon Prime and Jack Reacher / Jack Reacher: Never Go Back movies starring Tom Cruise)
- The Godfather by Mario Puzo (Inspired The Godfather movies)
- The Devil Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger (Inspired The Devil Wears Prada)
- Outlander by Diana Gabaldon (Inspired Outlander, the TV show)
- Friday, September 30 @ 11 a.m. – Theme: Band or Banned — Read a book about a band or one that has been on the banned book list!
- Friday, October 28 @ 11 a.m. – Theme: Terrifying Terrors — Scary stories for the Halloween season!
- Friday, November 18 @ 11 a.m. – Theme: They’re Called Classics for a Reason — Spend some time with a “classic” and tell us what you really think about it!
- Friday, November 9 @ 11 a.m. – Theme: Jingle Bells — It’s holiday book time!
Disclaimer: All aspects of in-person programming are subject to change based on health crisis guidelines and procedures.