- This event has passed.
Lunch Bunch Book Club — Adults
Open to ages 18 and older.
Bring a sack lunch to the library and gather to enjoy some book club fun. Each month we will pick a theme. Participants can share what they have learned and read in a fun and casual setting.
- January 28 @ 12:00 pm – Theme: Living Your Best Life — We cannot wait to see what tips, tricks, and wisdom is shared!
- February 25 @ 12:00 pm – Theme: Romance — Not sure what to read? Let us set you up on a book blind date!
- March 25 @ 11:00 am – Theme: Women who have made a difference — Celebrate Women’s History Month with this topic.
- April 22 @ 11:00 am – Theme: For the love of libraries and librarians — Read a book, fiction or nonfiction, about libraries or a librarian and help us celebrate libraries.
- May 27 @ 11:00 am – Theme: Mothers & their children — Read a book, fiction or nonfiction, about mothers, grandmothers, and/or a mother and child relationship in honor of Mother’s Day.
- Friday, June 17 @ 11 a.m. – Theme: Ocean/Beaches — Read a book, fiction or nonfiction, about oceans or beaches.
- Friday, July 15 @ 11 a.m. – Theme: Ocean/Beaches — Read a book, fiction or nonfiction, about oceans or beaches.
Disclaimer: All aspects of in-person programming are subject to change based on health crisis guidelines and procedures.