- This event has passed.
Kids Library Lab
Open to 1st – 5th grades. Join us each this summer to participate in age-appropriate STEAM activities. Supplies provided.
- Monday, June 5 @ 4 p.m. – All Together Now Friendship Bracelets — Make a friendship bracelet for yourself, or one to give to someone you care for!
- Monday, June 12 @ 4 p.m. – 8-Bit Art IRL — Fuse beads! Get together with this throwback craft. Freehand a design or use a template; when you’re done, we’ll iron it together!
- Monday, June 26 @ 4 p.m. – Wayang-Kulit Shadow Puppets — Make puppets in the style of Indonesian Wayang-Kulit shadow puppets!
- Monday, July 10 @ 4 p.m. – Cartesian Diver — Make a science toy that floats or sinks with a pressure change.
- Monday, July 17 @ 4 p.m. – Family BINGO — Participate in an afternoon of BINGO for the family.
- Monsday, July 24 @ 4 p.m. – Paint Pouring — Join us for this fun, messy craft.
- Monday, July 31 @ 4 p.m. – Sprout Houses — Build a house that can grow.
- Monday, August 14 @ 4 p.m. – Sandy Slime — Have one last beach day with some sandy slime.
- Monday, September 11 @ 4 p.m. – 8-bit Art. IRL — Freehand a design or use a template.
- Monday, September 25 @ 4 p.m. – Morse Code Jewelry — Learn to communicate with dots and dashes and then use them to make a bracelet or a necklace.
- Monday, October 23 @ 4 p.m. – Spoopy Halloween House Engineering — Build a spoopy (that’s when otherwise scary things are suddenly cute and funny) edible Halloween House.
Disclaimer: All aspects of in-person programming are subject to change based on health crisis guidelines and procedures.