Georgia Department of Labor — Veterans Services
Are you a veteran or the spouse or caregiver of a veteran who needs assistance? Come meet with Joshua Hickman and find out what services are available for veterans through the Georgia Department of Labor.
Services available for:
- Homeless veterans
- disabled veterans
- recently separated veterans
- veterans lacking high school diplomas or GEDs
- low income veterans
- wounded warriors (& caregivers of)
- transitioning service members
- offender/incarcerated/released veterans
The GA DOL will be available at our library for drop in services the 1st and 3rd Thursdays of each month from 1:00-3:30pm.