- This event has passed.
DIY @ the Library — Adults
Open to ages 18 and older. Welcome back to DIY @ the Library! Join us for easy-to-learn crafts with all supplies provided!
- February 28 @ 4pm – Use Scrabble tiles to make a 4-piece coaster set!
- March 28 @ 4pm – Use books to make a great knife block for your kitchen!
- April 25 @ 4pm – Hanging Bookshelf – use repurposed books and twine to make a hanging three-tiered shelf!
- May 23 @ 3pm – Beach Flamingo Snow Globe – Make an ocean-themed “snow” globe in preparation for our ocean-themed Summer Reading Program!
- Monday, June 27 @ 3 p.m. – Dolphin Ornament – Come make an awesome dolphin in this month’s DIY project! A fun mix of ultraviolet (UV) resin and wood!
- Monday, July 25 @ 3 p.m. – Beach Decor Wall Art – Learn how to create your own beach-themed wall art!
- Monday, August 29 @ 3 p.m. – Rock Painting – Dalton Rocks! – Get creative and do rock painting. Think “Kindness Rocks” and “Dalton Rocks.”
- Thursday, September 22 @ 3 p.m. – Fall Fabric Wreath – Fall is just around the corner, so prepare by creating your very own fall wreath.
- Thursday, October 27 @ 4:30 p.m. – Dragon Egg – Learn how to create your own dragon egg using thumbtacks!
Disclaimer: All aspects of in-person programming are subject to change based on health crisis guidelines and procedures.