- This event has passed.
DIY @ the Library — Adults
Open to ages 18 and older. Welcome back to DIY @ the Library! Join us for easy-to-learn crafts with all supplies provided!
- Thursday, January 26 @ 4:30 p.m. – Sugar Scrub: Create your own sugar scrub so you can have a spa day at home.
- Thursday, February 2 @ 4:30 p.m. – Heart Pillow: Create a no-sew heart pillow for Valentine’s Day.
- Thursday, March 23 @ 4:30 p.m. – Pillow Spray: Create your own lavender and chamomile pillow spray to help you sleep.
- Thursday, April 6 @ 4:30 p.m. – Hanging Beaded Flower Vase: Upcycle class bottles and create a beautiful hanging beaded flower vase.
- Thursday, May 11 @ 4:30 p.m. – Paint Pouring on Vinyl Records: Turn old vinyl records into wall art with acrylic paint.
- Thursday, June 22 @ 4:30 p.m. – Bath Bombs: Make your own homemade bath bombs for a relaxing spa day at home.
- Thursday, July 20 @ 4:30 p.m. – Origami Together: Learn some easy origami paper folding crafts and leave with some decorative paper art.
- Thursday, August 10 @ 4:30 p.m. – Learn how to make your own soap jellies. They can be used in the bath, shower or at the sink. All supplies are provided.
- Thursday, September 7 @ 4:30 p.m. – Marbled Mugs. Give a coffee mug a marbled effect with nail polish. All supplies are provided.
Disclaimer: All aspects of in-person programming are subject to change based on health crisis guidelines and procedures.