- This event has passed.
De-Stress Week: DIY Stress Balls — Tweens & Teens
Open to 6th – 12th grade. All supplies will be provided.
De-Stress From the Tests Week – Join us each afternoon for an activity designed to help you relax and refresh from all of the end of the year test-taking!
- May 16 – DIY Stress Balls: Try out several different methods of creating stress balls to find the right one for you!
- May 17 – Yoga: Scientific research suggests that yoga may reduce stress and anxiety. Come see for yourself.
- May 18 – Dance Party: When in doubt, dance it out. Have fun, laugh, and release those feel-good brain chemicals.
- May 19 – Art “Therapy”: Come relax as you release your inner artist with paint, markers, and more!
- May 20 – Mindfulness & Meditation: What’s the big deal about mindfulness? Join us to find out.
Disclaimer: All aspects of in-person programming are subject to change based on health crisis guidelines and procedures.