- This event has passed.
Create: Art Night — Tweens
Open to 4th-8th grade. Refreshments and materials provided.
- December 10th – Decorate ornaments with your own personal twist! Come represent your fandom.
- January 14th – Acrylics
- February 4th – Valentines
- March 4th – Colored Pencil Techniques
- April 1st – Paint bunny art
- May 6th – Puppets – learn about other countries and cultures through puppetry and make your own puppet.
- June – NO PROGRAM
- July – NO PROGRAM
- August 5th – Watercolor painting – Create your own watercolor masterpiece under the guidance of a local artist.
- December 2nd – Holiday Special – Deck the halls with traditional crafts like paper snowflakes, countdown chains, and popcorn strings!
- January 13th – Learn new painting techniques as you paint your own landscapes.