- This event has passed.
Book Club — Adults
Calhoun-Gordon County Public Library
11am - 12pm
Mar. 31, 2023
Open to ages 18 and older.
Gather to enjoy some book club fun. Each month we will pick a theme. Participants can share what they have learned and read in a fun and casual setting.
- Friday, January 27 @ 11 a.m. – Theme: Out of My Comfort Zone — try something you wouldn’t normally read and let us know how it goes!
- Friday, February 25 @ 11 a.m. – Theme: (Don’t) Act Your Age — try something written for a younger audience or reread a favorite from your youth.
- Friday, March 31 @ 11 a.m. – Theme: Your Favorite Author’s Favorite Author
- Friday, April 28 @ 11 a.m. – Theme: Library books — Find a book about a library!
- Friday, May 26 @ 11 a.m. – Theme: Keeping It Real — Read a work of nonfiction
- Friday, June 23 @ 11 a.m. – Theme: All Together Now
Disclaimer: All aspects of in-person programming are subject to change based on health crisis guidelines and procedures.