- This event has passed.
Book Club — Adults
Open to ages 18 and older.
The library will be partnering with the Murray Arts Council to start a book club for adults! Anyone is welcome to attend.
- Thursday, March 9 @ 6 p.m. – Discuss the first book and settle on a future meet-up date
- Thursday, April 20 @ 6 p.m. – The Aviator’s Wife by Melanie Benjamin
- Tuesday, May 16 @ 6 p.m. – The Last Thing He Told Me by Laura Dave
- Thursday, June 15 @ 6 p.m. – The Maid by Nita Prose
- Thursday, July 20 @ 6 p.m. – The Radium Girls: The Dark Story of America’s Shining Women by Kate Moore
- Thursday, August 17 @ 6 p.m. – West with Giraffes by Lynda Rutledge
- Thursday, September 21 @ 6 p.m. – Daisy Jones & the Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- Thursday, October 19 @ 6 p.m. – Demon Copperhead by Barbara Kingsolver
Disclaimer: All aspects of in-person programming are subject to change based on health crisis guidelines and procedures.