Book Club — Adults
Chatsworth-Murray County Public Library
6pm - 7pm
Jul. 20, 2023
Open to ages 18 and older.
The library will be partnering with the Murray Arts Council to start a book club for adults! Anyone is welcome to attend.
- Thursday, March 9 @ 6 p.m. – Discuss the first book and settle on a future meet-up date
- Thursday, April 20 @ 6 p.m. – The Aviator’s Wife by Melanie Benjamin
- Tuesday, May 16 @ 6 p.m. – The Last Thing He Told Me by Laura Dave
- Thursday, June 15 @ 6 p.m. – The Maid by Nita Prose
- Thursday, July 20 @ 6 p.m. – Daisy Jones & the Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid
Disclaimer: All aspects of in-person programming are subject to change based on health crisis guidelines and procedures.