- This event has passed.
Kids Create — K-5th
Open to K-5th grade. Limit 35 participants: no early sign ups or registration.
Parent or guardian must be in attendance.
- August 20th – Make your very own fluffy slime!
- September 24th – Show off your superhero skills by participating in games and relays and even trying to break a world record!
- October 29th – Join us–if you dare–for some messy, spooky science including a dry ice demonstration.
- November 26th – Create your own board game to take home and play some classic family games together!
- December 17th – Make your own holiday cards and decorate cookies!
- January 14th – Snow!
- February 11th – Make valentines to take home and give to others!
- March 11th – Dino Adventures: Enjoy dinosaur activities including making your own fossil print.
- April 8th – Tiny Gardens: Learn about the life cycle of a plant and create a tiny garden.
- May 13th – Boats: Learn about buoyancy through designing, building, and testing your own toy boat.
- June – NO PROGRAM
- July – NO PROGRAM
- August 12th – Puffy Paint Window Clingers: Decorate a window at home with a window cling that you make yourself! You can use a stencil or make up your own design.
- September 9th – Junior Veterinarians – Dr. Jessica Bianco from Dalton Animal Care will share with kids what it’s like to work as a veterinarian, demonstrate tools and techniques, and answer their questions. Kids will then become junior vets at our stuffed animal clinic.
- October – NO PROGRAM (Check out Monday Funday instead!)
- November – NO PROGRAM (Check out Monday Funday instead!)
- December 9th – Reindeer Games – Learn simple physics concepts while racing balloons in our “Rudolph Races” and complete other holiday-themed challenges.