Can you FreeFile your 2013 Georgia Taxes this year? The maximum income limit has been raised, so check it out!
The text of the flyer:
Georgia individual taxpayers who earned $58,000 or less in 2013 may qualify for free filing of their income tax returns.
THREE EASY STEPS
- Go to: http://etax.dor.ga.gov.
- Click on: “File My Return for Free” or the FreeFile Banner.
- Select a Vendor and click the appropriate link. IT’S THAT EASY!
- TO ENSURE THAT YOU CAN FILE YOUR STATE AND FEDERAL INCOME TAX RETURNS FOR FREE, CLICK ON A VENDOR’S INFORMATION LINK ON THE GEORGIA DEPARTMENT OF REVENUE WEBSITE.*
- IF YOU HAVE ALREADY FILED YOUR FEDERAL RETURN, YOU MAY STILL BE ABLE TO FILE YOUR STATE RETURN FOR FREE.
*The Georgia Department of Revenue neither endorses nor recommends any of the software vendors.