Words for Work / Palabras para Trabajar
Words for Work is dedicated to providing job training and English Language Development for Latinos.
- Basic computer skills
- Understanding the American Workplace
- Job searching
- Effective communication
- Becoming a successful employee
- Healthcare (optional)
- Construction (optional)
- Basic Math
- Employees who would like to improve their English can register to participate in the program.
- The program is designed to help improve communication in the workplace between English and Spanish speaking workers and customers.
- Employers who would like to learn more about the program for their employees can contact the LTTC for more information.
For more information about the program or to register, please contact Marlen Rodriguez at 706-876-2504 or firstname.lastname@example.org